The Writer in Denmark, a talented friend of mine, passed on the Awesome Award to me.
The rules: List seven things that make me awe-summm and then pass the award on to seven other people who I think are fabulously awe-summm
OMG I'm so awesome because:
1. ... of my mother who always tells me, "A woman should be independent, well educated, smart in many ways and have good manners."
2. ... of my father whose diplomatic job brought our family to live abroad. We were in touch with the rather elite and formal lifestyle, typical of those of foreign services, yet my father brought us up in a far from glamorous home. Until now, he has been showing us that real happiness could be easily found through an unpretentious and simple way of living. His example brought me to understand the beauty of modesty.
3. .... of my big brothers, my role models who are 8, 10 and 12 years older than me. Their message has always been "There is no mountain too high to climb, no ocean too wide to cross. If we can do it, you can do it!!"
4. ....of my little brother, who is 6 years younger than me. Taking care of him when he was young gave me a sense of responsibility
5. .... of my husband. His passion towards his job made me believe that I can achieve many great things in life if I enjoy what I'm doing
6. .... of my two children, my growing love and pains. Preconception, pregnancy, child birth and motherhood humble me in every way.
7. ..... of my friends, both online and offline, who share my dreams and nightmares.
Following the rule, now I pass this award to 7 other online friends. In alphabetical order, they are the ones who inspire me through their writings and comments:
a. Cahayahati, the two way thinker
b. Colson, the observer
c. Diny, the groundbreaker
d. Katadia, the professor
e. Lorraine, the zen
f. Merlyna, the genius
g. Rima, the outspoken